• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers In So. Wisconsin?

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
i live in monroe wi. which is right inthe very bottom middle of wi. if there are any smashers that are in the area that would like to play feel free to drop me a line.

thanx

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
no no im not that good..
if you are just gunna piss pound me and stuff dont bother...
i just need ppl to play with so i can get better and learn some stuff
sorry i wont be any real trouble for you

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
lol @ smashdaddy thinks hes gonna be the big cheese when he gets to wisconsin. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into

wanna moneymatch $10?
it'll be a "best player in WI who isn't tapion" match

Xtra

Smash Ace
Cra$hman said:
lol @ smashdaddy thinks hes gonna be the big cheese when he gets to wisconsin. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into

wanna moneymatch $10?
it'll be a "best player in WI who isn't tapion" match
not that i really know but eighteenspikes told me that tink was from wisconsin, and better than tapion. and i heard of tink before i heard of tapion. get any balls to ask off of work? not trying to discredit anyone here. and btw. i'll moneymatch smash daddy for 10 bucks too. see if he can compete with mid level wis. im interested

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
if only I had money I would but for the moment I`m broke, but if you guys are willing to challenge me then bring on and hope I get a little better with you guys cause that`s what I want.

besides I`m too bored and I need good challenges.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
crashman and myself will be the two best challenges for you in WI. Crashman is in Madison, I'm in Milwaukee. We got the south east and west covered. whoever you're closest to try and get to one of us if you're really lookin to get better. I'm not quite sure who's the better teacher though. I play more characters better than him, but crashman has better knowledge of the game.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
alright then, probaly you`ll be the first tapion cause there will be times were I`m gonna visit my older sister cause she lives on milwaukee, but when I said I wanted to get better, well I`m not sure how to explain you this but, I`m hopping that when I get there, we can get even better and better between lots of matches if your one of the people that doesn`t let himself get beaten easily and decides to get better than your opponent, you know what I mean?

cause when someone is better than me I train a little bit with them with many matches and I have ended getting better with the ones I`ve challenge.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
sounds like i may have to set up a small gathering for all you talkers to unite.
maybe a lil smash tourney to my place

put some dates out there fellas. im good on most weekends (not FC6, or july 22)

i started a new post for just the tourney/gathering you guys may wanna join.
My Smash Gathering Post

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
aight. maybe have to plan something soon then . this or next weekend
sat after 2 would be the best (i work most sat mornings). and ppl could stay if needed.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Well, so far everyone that I've played that has "challenged" me and has been worse than me, hasn't gotten up to my level yet... and it's been months and months for some. Just plan on learning.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Tapion, we've never friendlied before, although I wanted to at SMYM5. Should we both attend this, I expect to be learning a lot about Captain Falcon from you ^_^

BTW, Tapion and Crashman are reputed top 2 in Wisconsin. I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
IDAN said:
so smash daddy... you gunna bring your sister too?
no, of course not silly, like if she`s gonna go with me to see me playing, yeah right :laugh:

so anyway, crashman I don`t know when I`m moving to wisconsin but first I`m take the plane, then I`m gonna arive at chicago and then I don`t when I`m moving to wisconsin so I`ll tell you guys later

Tapion013

Smash Lord
yeah jazzness, I'll have to play you sometime. you should've tried to find me at SMYM5. I had lots of time for friendlies that day.

Xtra

Smash Ace
Cra$hman said:
IDAN i'm open every weekend
smashdaddy when exactly are you moving to wisconsin?
theres a tournament like 2 hours from where you'll be on june 17th?
when and where is this?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I don't want to sound like a broken record...but the only way I could make it to Monroe is if...

>_>

I got a ride. I would like to though, because I want to play Crashman and Tapion. Xtra, as well.

Xtra

Smash Ace
Cra$hman said:
xtra i was referring to the appleton thing, i was mistaken on date
ah i see. so whast was idan talking about monroe? are you going to appleton on the 24th or our you going to gamez?

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
im talking about starting my own thing here... if there is anyone in the area interested
i got mixed up when said when where i thought you were talking about my thing...
i kinda put some of the same info on this post and another and got them mixed up

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
I only live an hour away from IDAN. I'll play you too IDAN if you want. I live in Janesville. I'm not as good as Tapion, but I'm tons better than Crashman.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Fastest said:
You're pretty much going to get your a$$ whooped.
i don`t think so, well maybe I`m gonna have defeats and all that stuff but that`s good cause with many defeats people get better and I`m one of them, also I don`t let myself be defeated easily, I train a lot to get better then someone that`s better than me. :ohwell:

Top Bottom