• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Northern VA?

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Not everyone wants to use Facebook.

Anyway MM, I visit the area fairly often. PM me if you get anywhere with your league.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone wants to use Facebook.

Anyway MM, I visit the area fairly often. PM me if you get anywhere with your league.
You don't have to use Facebook; All I'm saying is that it's much easier to find people to play with and keep up with the community by using it.

Nroc

Smash Rookie
Where are all the Richmond smashers at? I mean its kinda of a big city in VA, you'd think there would be a stronger community.

Last edited:

Nroc

Smash Rookie
I really wish I lived closer to all that Xanadu action that Im constantly see'en on MD/VA, looks awesome.

Nroc

Smash Rookie
Do either of you have any luck with the online play? I tryed it one day and the match plays for like 20 seconds and then drops the match.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Do either of you have any luck with the online play? I tryed it one day and the match plays for like 20 seconds and then drops the match.
I don't even try. However, I hear using Dolphin's net play is godlike.

Nroc

Smash Rookie
yeah Wired 360 controllers are a easy set up for PC gaming, but I went the extra step and got a 360 wirerless controller receiver, I've used it for a few different steam games, but mainly just use it for Skull girls, I think setting it up for PM should be a pretty easy adaptation.

Last edited:

Nroc

Smash Rookie
Thanks Nintendude, I recently found their FB page. I'll be out there playing May 10th, cant wait to see how my Dedede, and Snake match up.

Nroc

Smash Rookie
So I went to a crew battle this last weekend at VCU, had a lot of fun. I also learned that people have no respect for Wavebirds. My Dedede did pretty well, blew a lot of people away with how well I did in my match even though I only took 3 stock. But the guy I took them from had just 4 stocked another guy so I guess everyone thought I'd be a push over as a newcomer showing up with my wavebird. Cant wait till next time.

Jackson

Smash Lord
So I went to a crew battle this last weekend at VCU, had a lot of fun. I also learned that people have no respect for Wavebirds. My Dedede did pretty well, blew a lot of people away with how well I did in my match even though I only took 3 stock. But the guy I took them from had just 4 stocked another guy so I guess everyone thought I'd be a push over as a newcomer showing up with my wavebird. Cant wait till next time.
Good job man! I'm still in high school, so it's nice to know colleges have smash scenes.

Sekai

Smash Rookie
Yo Jackson we should still brawl sometime. Add me on FB if you want too. Name is Chris ju sed me a request and ill accept

Jackson

Smash Lord
Yo Jackson we should still brawl sometime. Add me on FB if you want too. Name is Chris ju sed me a request and ill accept
Alright man.
Edit: I actually couldn't find you. Try to find me. Search Jackson Lawson. I'm the one with the purple V-neck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom