• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers here in Luton?!

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Hey gents.

Just wondering if theres anyone here other than me who likes playing Melee. Respond if you do.

Thanks.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I know there was/is a brawl player but brawl sucks

your best bet is to go down to London, **** tons of people there

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Your best bet is London... But Shay/Shadow Tactics lives in Luton... But he only plays brawl I think.

j3ly

Smash Champion
there is a melee player in luton, one of my friends kenny. he goes by zoot but i dunno if he takes smash seriously enough to play with a random stranger. ill find out for you

how good are you? he can wavedash/lcancel/waveland/edgeguard etc. mains marth

j3ly

Smash Champion
you should add me on msn, me and all my smash playing friends are going to a NYE party in luton near the town shopping mall. we may need a cube on delivery for new years day if ur around loool

ps we really goooooood

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
ps we really goooooood

hell yea=] [2]

My home is in Milton Keynes and thats like 20 mins away. uni is in hertfordshire and you can get a single bus straight to hertfordshire uni so thatl be pretty easy, kinda busy atm with uni work but come down sometime cos J3ly, PMS and sometimes Unreal come down and we have a smashfests weekly. What do you do btw? (college/ uni/ working)

Top Bottom