• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smash tournaments in central florida???

Joshua taylor

Smash Rookie
hey everyone! i have been searching for a smash tournament in central florida for about a month now, and besides c.e.o, ive found nothing... does anyone know any tourneys happening in cfl? i prefer smash 4, but melee and project m are ok too. please reply i you know any going on :)

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
hey everyone! i have been searching for a smash tournament in central florida for about a month now, and besides c.e.o, ive found nothing... does anyone know any tourneys happening in cfl? i prefer smash 4, but melee and project m are ok too. please reply i you know any going on :)
Check the facebook pages, and if you're willing to get over to Pompano beach area they hold weeklies. I myself am in SWFL so I'm ****ed, but good luck.

Son~

Smash Rookie
If you're by the orlando area..

Campus cards and games by UCF hosts weekly on Tuesday the face book they host events on and discuss is: CFL Smash 4/pm

Kissimmee also has one at a shop called eccentric emporium where they host weekly and monthly. Their Facebook page is Kissimmee smash. Both pull about 30-40 entrants a week

Last edited:
Top Bottom