• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Roller Coaster Tycoon Players Here?

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
Like the RCT series? Share... anything really. Experiences, favorite parks, strategies... anything goes. I'll start...

I freakin' LOVE Rotting Heights. I don't know why. Maybe its the layout of the map, the fact that you can give yourself a financial boost by demolishing the rides there... I couldn't REALLY say.

I recently completed Icards Park and MY GOD did it require patience. I was around the $3000 mark for most of senario since I kept putting in ride after ride after ride (so I could reach the goal of having the monthly Ride Admission at $10000). I was surprised at the fact that my Steel Mini Coaster (the very first ride I built) lasted the whole way through. I was at Year 6 when I beat it and it retained its massive popularity. Usually I end up replacing those rides every 2 years. XD

AK47Productions

Smash Rookie
I haven't played 1 or 2 in years. Never got around to buying the other installments in the series unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 278362

[ removed ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
I often played Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe while I had XP. I never had the patience for most scenarios like that one where you had to complete 3 unfinished rollercoasters, so most of my time was spent on Arid Heights and Dynamite Dunes.
Oh don't even get me started on those... I attempted a coaster building challenge... got to year 3 with one complete but nowhere near the excitement rating. Arid Heights though... I had fun... LOADS of fun there. XD

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice
I really enjoy the series. However, things went downhill with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. At the risk of sounding sadistic, one of my favorite things to do was build incomplete power launching roller coasters. Disasters abound!

finalark

SNORLAX
I used to have a copy of the first game. When I was a kid a friend and I used to spend our after school days constructing theme parks OF DEATH. Just like everyone else who played the game, really.

I did try to legitimately play it a few times, but it was never as much fun. Maybe I'd actually enjoy the business management aspect more now that I'm an adult.

Top Bottom