• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Rock Climbers on SWF?

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
I recently got into rock climbing, and could talk about it for hours. I was just wondering if anyone here rock climbs.

I mainly stick to bouldering, and top rope occasionally. I climb at around a V3 level. Im planning on going up to the gunks soon as it gets a little warmer out and all the snow melts up there.

soju

SD God
lol rock climbing =w= i guess you could say what i do is rock climbing(or boulder climbing) i have no idea what bouldering, V3, or what in the world a top rope is, but i do climb rocks :D

Kira-

Smash Champion
I recently got into rock climbing, and could talk about it for hours. I was just wondering if anyone here rock climbs.

I mainly stick to bouldering, and top rope occasionally. I climb at around a V3 level. Im planning on going up to the gunks soon as it gets a little warmer out and all the snow melts up there.
how do you do this / how does it work? it sounds amazing, i should look it up

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@OP Well, i have no idea what bouldering or V3 is but i have gotten myself stuck in the rafters of a building once cause i climbed up the rock climbing wall inside it. And i love climbing on anything i see possible, mainly very dangerously high things.

Top Bottom