• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any puff mains at FC, CEO, and/or EVO?

SphyreYui

Smash Rookie
Wow I was actually thinking about asking this haha. I'm a puff Main and will be attending CEO.

SphyreYui

Smash Rookie
Idk pools seem pretty stacked lol but i'm going to try my hardest, if I do i'll let you know though. In my pool there is the best Sonic player in FL so that'll be interesting.

Apeiron

Smash Rookie
Well HungryBox is doing doubles, dont remember if I saw him in the singles pools for smash 4 or not.

SphyreYui

Smash Rookie
@ SphyreYui SphyreYui . How did you do?
Didn't make it out of pools, but I had some of the most fun matches I've ever had. I lost to a Mewtwo player first game (Earlier a friend of mine and I practiced Mewtwo vs Jiggs and I wasn't doing the best at that match up.) So second game I switched to diddy and beat him. Third game he went DK and I went back Jiggs. Last stock both of us one hit a way to win and I miss spaced a bair and got clapped by DK. I fought a Megaman and we went 3 games, second game I got a sick rest so I was happy about that, and the third we were both at kill percentage on last stock. I forgot what happened but I was trying to get to the ground and shield but Megamans B hit me just before. All and all I learned a lot had fun close games and found places I need to work on.

Last edited:

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Didn't make it out of pools, but I had some of the most fun matches I've ever had. I lost to a Mewtwo player first game (Earlier a friend of mine and I practiced Mewtwo vs Jiggs and I wasn't doing the best at that match up.) So second game I switched to diddy and beat him. Third game he went DK and I went back Jiggs. Last stock both of us one hit a way to win and I miss spaced a bair and got clapped by DK. I fought a Megaman and we went 3 games, second game I got a sick rest so I was happy about that, and the third we were both at kill percentage on last stock. I forgot what happened but I was trying to get to the ground and shield but Megamans B hit me just before. All and all I learned a lot had fun close games and found places I need to work on.
Ya. Mewtwo vs Jiggs matchup isn't in our favor. lol

Glad you had fun! Good job!

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yo I made such a great impression at EVO!
So many people were so impressed at my Puff, I became an instant rep out of it.

You see that?
This is a dream that Puff mains will probably never reach.

Top Bottom