• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Pro Marth/Lucina Players I can Train With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_W_Alucard

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a Lucina player in Sm4sh. I'm pretty decent I think but there is a lot of room for improvement. Looking to learn things I don't already know and how to drastically change up my strategy for different occasions. I've messaged some people before but I never get a response. If anyone wants to help me train, let me know. My nnid is N_W_Alucard.

D

Deleted member

Better to look around the Marth/Lucina character boards or go to the NNID sharing thread to see if people can play with you. I unfortunately can't offer assistance since I don't play either Marth or Lucina, but best of luck to you!

N_W_Alucard

Smash Rookie
Better to look around the Marth/Lucina character boards or go to the NNID sharing thread to see if people can play with you. I unfortunately can't offer assistance since I don't play either Marth or Lucina, but best of luck to you![/QUOTE

Thanks, I'll definitely do that.

zVenime

Smash Rookie
I main marth, but I'm fairly new, if you would still wish to talk add me on skype - zvenime

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I main Lucina. I'm by no means pro, but I think I'm decent and would be willing to play. The only issue is that I personally only have a 3DS and not a Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom