• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Players near Illinois State University?

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
I'm transferring to this college, and wondered if anyone in the area wants to make a Smash Bros Scene?

BedazzledHobo

Smash Rookie
I'm transferring to this college, and wondered if anyone in the area wants to make a Smash Bros Scene?
Hell yeah I just made an account to see if anyone lived near here, I'm fairly near to the Bloomington/Normal but I live two minutes away from campus. I can see the new stadium out my window haha

Nude

Smash Rookie
YES. there are a handful of melee players in blono and a few who visit. i'm hoping to play and watch apex on sunday

BedazzledHobo

Smash Rookie
Sweet! I'm having some people over tonight for some 2v2s, and I may do it again tomorow since I don't have work. I'm new here, not sure how we'd link up, but I live off Gregory Street, it's off of North Main.

YES. there are a handful of melee players in blono and a few who visit. i'm hoping to play and watch apex on sunday[/quote

Solithic

Smash Rookie
Hey im looking for some people to smash with (melee ofc), dont have gamecube or controllers, but played a lot with friends back home, im a freshman here at ISU, living in tri-towers, if u guys need another, hmu 708 574 4657 (mitch)

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
mitch, I might be able to help with that. I have a cube, and 2 controllers. I just need to repair one of my controller's control stick. PM me, and we'll try to work something out during the semester and play.

Solithic

Smash Rookie
For sure man, that sounds fun, oh and I'd be down to try Project M too, haven't played it much but it has the same feel as melee.

nhoJ

Smash Rookie
Hey im looking for some people to smash with (melee ofc), dont have gamecube or controllers, but played a lot with friends back home, im a freshman here at ISU, living in tri-towers, if u guys need another, hmu 708 574 4657 (mitch)
I also live in tri. I'm free to play on tuesdays, thursdays, and weekends

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
We're always playing. In different groups most of the time, but always playing.

Masho

Smash Cadet
Where you guys play at? Theres a tournament this friday btw for melee.

Top Bottom