• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any players in or around Sarasota, FL?

NthDimension

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm looking for new, hopefully better people to play with so that I can improve. I play with 1 person regularly, and 3-7 people occasionally.

I host a small weekly scene on Tuesdays in Sarasota, but if there are any other players I would love to either invite you to play with us or attend your scene if it is larger.

If you are interested, please either reply to this thread or send me a PM (pun intended).

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
SWFL is pretty big, but we're mainly Melee/Smash 4. Check out the SFL Social Thread stickied at the top of this forum.

ViWa

Smash Rookie
NthDimension,

I'm a Smash player from Bradenton, and I'm so glad to hear that you're hosting weeklies in the area! It seems like anyone around here has to travel hours to play any Smash game competitively. I'm definitely interested, so whenever you're online, please let me know more about the scene!

-ViWa

RepsGuy97

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm looking for new, hopefully better people to play with so that I can improve. I play with 1 person regularly, and 3-7 people occasionally.

I host a small weekly scene on Tuesdays in Sarasota, but if there are any other players I would love to either invite you to play with us or attend your scene if it is larger.

If you are interested, please either reply to this thread or send me a PM (pun intended).
Nth,
I have a group of guys who just got into the competitive smash scene. We would love to meet up and see where we are at. Normally have 3-5 guys each time we play. Also, do you know of any Facebook groups for the Sarasota Melee community?

Reclutched

Smash Rookie
yoo im in St. Petersburg so im pretty close by, i don't know anyone who plays smash 4 at all and ive been tryin to find people to play with and definetly go to tournaments soon. So Hit me up please.

Top Bottom