• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANY players/events in Daytona Beach?

abploon

Smash Rookie
Yo guys, just moved from Michigan down to Daytona Beach on the barrier island side. New to competitive melee. Just wanted to know if there's any players here looking for practice.

If there's a facebook group or something I could join to look for players that'd be good too.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Hey man! I'm actually a Daytona Player. I've been slowly building a scene here. There aren't many players but I managed to find and train about 2-3 players that frequently come to this area or live here. If you want to learn more, hit me up on skype. My username on skype is the same as my smashboards one. Alternatively, you can join one of several facebook groups (if not all) that I'll link in a sec here. There's only one Daytona group and it's a fighting game group that includes smash bros as well (but it's mainly SF and other stuff). If you post in the Daytona group, ask for me (just mention Atma) and I'll see it or someone will direct you to me. Or if you want to avoid all that, PM me if you want to add me on facebook so I can tell you my name/info.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165213896870402/?ref=browser

https://www.facebook.com/groups/247383341960804/?ref=browser

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138478079554384/?ref=browser

P.S. - I don't know if those links will redirect you properly but just ask me if you have any questions. Best way to reach me is on skype because I'm not on smashboards all that often. You can also twitter me at @Atma01

abploon

Smash Rookie
Hey man! I'm actually a Daytona Player. I've been slowly building a scene here. There aren't many players but I managed to find and train about 2-3 players that frequently come to this area or live here. If you want to learn more, hit me up on skype. My username on skype is the same as my smashboards one. Alternatively, you can join one of several facebook groups (if not all) that I'll link in a sec here. There's only one Daytona group and it's a fighting game group that includes smash bros as well (but it's mainly SF and other stuff). If you post in the Daytona group, ask for me (just mention Atma) and I'll see it or someone will direct you to me. Or if you want to avoid all that, PM me if you want to add me on facebook so I can tell you my name/info.

P.S. - I don't know if those links will redirect you properly but just ask me if you have any questions. Best way to reach me is on skype because I'm not on smashboards all that often. You can also twitter me at @Atma01
Alright cool beans, I added you on skype

Top Bottom