• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Pikmin songs you'd like to be in?

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
The Pikmin series has some pretty good songs to pick from. Anything you'd really like to see get in?

Here's a few I'd like.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
The Boss Battle from Pikmin 3 kind of reminds me of the Ganondorf theme from Wind Waker.

Anyways...I think this
...would be nice for the Pikmin stage—remastered or not—and it would be nice to include a transition into an orchestrated end of the day theme.

Last edited:

jigglover

Smash Lord
I think we realistically need Ai No Uta in this game; it's one of Pikmin's biggest songs, and it actually got to number 1 in the Japanese charts.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
I second having the Impact Site, and Plasm Wraith theme.
I think that the End of Day song, the World Map, and Ai no Uta should return. Also, adding Shabondama would compliment Ai no Uta perfectly.

The pleasantly relaxing Garden of Hope is a shoe-in.
Another must-have track is possibly the most iconic tune in the game, Mission Mode.
And anyone who has played through all of the missions would probably agree that the Fortress of Festivity is pretty memorable.
I'd also enjoy the rainy day music.

But most of all, I want the Staff Credits song.
When I first saw that credits sequences, it gave me the chills. It was so beautiful, and captured every reason why Pikmin has always been one of my favourite franchises. The singing Pikmin choir gets me every time. This song is a definite must!

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Final Trial is a pretty great song that captures the cuteness but darkness of the series quite well.
da spooky wawath song is lovely and somewhat iconic.
Similar to the Final Trial, but still very good.
Both Vehemoth Phosbat themes(especially the stunned one) are great. They really capture the spookiness of the games.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I love Pikmin 3 's calm sounds... these three are my favorite ones:

This one is obvious since the stage is the same as this music's origin

This one is my favorite of Pikmin 3

If Yoshi can have a ending song, why Pikmin can't?

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
How come no one has mentioned the Tropical Wilds theme?! That song is beautiful. I want it in the game so bad.

Top Bottom