• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Pikachu grab/throw combos?

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
I was on a tournament with some friends and I realized that Pikachu indeed HAS many grab/throw combos. However, they very from person to person, and that's why I'm here. I found out that with a little of creativity, a new combo might be brought to light.

Please feel free to post your experiences/ideas.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
dthorw > dthrow/dsmash/utilt
fthrow > fthrow/usmash/dash attack
uthrow > thunder (utilt does a better job however)

All of these are low percents except uthrow > thunder

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The Pika boards have a Q&A thread for questions like this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208871

In the future, post any quick questions you have there. It helps cut down the number of threads we have on our forum.

Also, you might want to take a look at SilverSpark's Combo thread. It's a little outdated, but it lists pretty much all the grab combos you can do with Pikachu: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196602

The most common grab combos at low percentages are:
Dthrow > utilt > (many options from here)
Fthrow > dash cancelled usmash

Pikachu also has CGs on a large number of the cast.

Welcome to the Pikachu boards!

EDIT:

Pikachu has a ridiculous chaingrab on Fox. It also works on Snake and other characters.
The CG on Fox is a dthrow chaingrab, which works on a limited number of characters. The one that works on most heavies (such as Snake) is the fthrow chaingrab.

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
Thank you for your insights, KayLo! I will keep everything you said in mind.

Top Bottom