• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ottawa players out there?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
ANyone near Kanata/ottawa? If so give me a shout, I need to play some actually good players and hope to get 4 stocked by them so I can improve and if you know any tourneys post as well thx.

Ps. If you interested post ur msn or w/e and when we get enough people we'll make arrangement and stuff.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Theres a Ottawa thread probably just below this
you can ask around there
there's normally weekly smashfests held, you can get information there.

Dice

Smash Lord
Try you know... looking for a thread called, oh I dunno "Ottawa Ontario Canada Thread" or something simliar. And luckily for you the Legendary Kanata Pwn Party resides in Kanata. However, legend has it they only appear every full moon to destroy any and all smashers who think they are worthy...

So keep a look out for the next full moon.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Try you know... looking for a thread called, oh I dunno "Ottawa Ontario Canada Thread" or something simliar. And luckily for you the Legendary Kanata Pwn Party resides in Kanata. However, legend has it they only appear every full moon to destroy any and all smashers who think they are worthy...

More every full magenta moon.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
kk i joined smashboards JUST today n i wuz freakin happy to c this! ye i live in kanata, ontario, i main marth c falcon falco n ice climbers, n yes i no teh advanced stuff lk wavedashin shfflc n dashdance..etc... n yes i did verse experts too
imma use an old email just in case..haha kk ere we go lightsaberalberto@hotmail.com it looks cheesy but it works, add me ASAP cuz i wana verse ppl too

Desh.

Smash Lord

sept gta.

10 chars

Top Bottom