• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any other Ike users wanna add?

F5(X)Dark3nd

Smash Rookie
I recently got my wii repaired so i need a bit of practice. I want to play good Ike users and learn from their technique. I'm trying to get my list full of more skilled players so I can get better and have some good matches

-If you want to add fc is in sig. PM me or post here idc

GameStar04

Smash Rookie
Hey there, that's cool. I'm a Ike user, I'd be happy to play against you and show you some techniques. I have become really good with him and some others. My friend code is 1590-4416-6141.
I will add you

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
To the original poster: I've added you. My code is 0731-4472-2946. Other players are also free to add me, just send me a PM with your code and I'll reciprocate. I hope you don't mind that I'll be alternating between Ike, Zelda, and experimenting with potential third-character choices.

Top Bottom