• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any one wanna smash friday?

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'll also be at Gatech for the entire school year, so if we can't do anything this weekend(it's moving in weekend and stuff), I'll still be there.
Also XIF

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'll also be at Gatech for the entire school year, so if we can't do anything this weekend(it's moving in weekend and stuff), I'll still be there.
Also XIF
yo u have a number to call cuz i can come mines 954 892 9470 call so we can play that also goes 4 every one ask 4 dale or warren

reinx

Smash Cadet
Please post dekalb info here or send PM to me. I'm free tomorrow afternoon and live in dekalb.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Well I don't have a car, I will be @ Georgia Tech so if you came by here that's what I meant.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You guys need to come to G4S4, it's this saturday if you havn't noticed the huge thread already lol. You can bet you'll be getting the best matches ever there :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I am also without anyone to smash with.
Come to g4s4, and you can smash for all day.....s...

Top Bottom