• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any one know were i can buy a Shulk cosplay

Samele21

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3363-3798-6202
I'v been looking to cosplay Shulk for a while and today i was really feeling it:4shulk:. (sorry about the pun, had to throw it in.) Iv been looking around and no websites are selling his outfit. I know i can just be underwear Shulk (its just to sexy) but i just wanted to do his normal outfit. I already have his monado all figured out, so if you could inform me were i could find his costume that would be great. Thanks for the help.

:4shulk:IM REALLY FEELING IT!:4shulk:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
If you're interested in a Shulk cosplay, as a semi-professional cosplayer, my advice would be make it yourself.

It's a lot of time and effort, but the feeling of satisfaction you get from doing it well and displaying the fruits of your labour is inestimable. The quality of a handmade cosplay is also potentially superior to a mass-produced product, which typically use the same material for every article of clothing and have little to no attention to the finer details. It's also a lot cheaper in the long run, as a store-bought cosplay can set you back anything from a hundred to a few hundred quid and isn't of the sturdiest fabric to begin with.

Of course, that's just my opinion. If you're gonna buy it anyway, you could always just commission a professional cosplay maker to do it for you. Most good cosplay makers will charge you about the same as a professional retailer and will tailor it bespoke to your particular needs and wants. It's also easier and more convenient in terms of shipping and handling, since they'll tell you exactly how long it'll take and when it's ready to be picked up.

When do you need to have this done by? How much of it have you already put together?

Samele21

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3363-3798-6202
If you're interested in a Shulk cosplay, as a semi-professional cosplayer, my advice would be make it yourself.

It's a lot of time and effort, but the feeling of satisfaction you get from doing it well and displaying the fruits of your labour is inestimable. The quality of a handmade cosplay is also potentially superior to a mass-produced product, which typically use the same material for every article of clothing and have little to no attention to the finer details. It's also a lot cheaper in the long run, as a store-bought cosplay can set you back anything from a hundred to a few hundred quid and isn't of the sturdiest fabric to begin with.

Of course, that's just my opinion. If you're gonna buy it anyway, you could always just commission a professional cosplay maker to do it for you. Most good cosplay makers will charge you about the same as a professional retailer and will tailor it bespoke to your particular needs and wants. It's also easier and more convenient in terms of shipping and handling, since they'll tell you exactly how long it'll take and when it's ready to be picked up.

When do you need to have this done by? How much of it have you already put together?
Thanks for the advice. And to answer your questions i needed it by June 18. right now i haven't started making his clothing but iv started on his monado. Ill probably end up just making it myself with some help of my friends who are semi-pro cosplayers.Thanks:4shulk:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Thanks for the advice. And to answer your questions i needed it by June 18. right now i haven't started making his clothing but iv started on his monado. Ill probably end up just making it myself with some help of my friends who are semi-pro cosplayers.Thanks:4shulk:
Great! Good luck, then, and have fun with that!

Top Bottom