• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any one else happy Shiek got in?

graves

Smash Journeyman
I would have never bought another Nintindo game if Shiek wasn't in :mad:
I'm SO GLAD HE'S IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one else feel the same way?

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
i was so scared she wouldnt make it.

am thrillled that shes back....and by the looks of the video, the same fighting ninja/princess, steroid-overdosed kickasser we've come to know in melee

Karuvin

Smash Rookie
Acually he's a she... just saying:chuckle:

and yes i'm thrilled to have her back.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Wait, people actually worried Sheik wouldn't make it in? Wow. I can understand people hoping against hope Sheik not returning, but the odds of Sheik making it in were huge. Even the people who didn't want Sheik in knew that she almost definitely would be.

Anyway, I'm ten times as excited as I would have been if Sheik was just OoT redone. But the ponytail, the actual armour, and just coolness of it all, I'm definitely going to play as her this time around too.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I would have never bought another Nintindo game if Shiek wasn't in :mad:
I'm SO GLAD HE'S IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one else feel the same way?
1.- You're lying(or maybe an intentional typo?).
2.- Sheik's a girl( just look at the boobs, do you still think that's a man?).
3.- Yeah, I'm glad. In fact I'll be glad for any char that gets in. The more, the merrier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I agree, I'm glad that heik is in. he/she was my seconary in melee, so I' glad to see sheik return. Makes so much more sense than midna or WW link.

mad_max

Smash Cadet
Even before Sakurai "confirmed" that Sheik was a girl (I'm not exactly sure what makes HIM an authority on it anyway) it was pretty obvious that Sheik was female. Check this logic:

Zelda = Female
Zelda = Sheik
Sheik = Female

That's some quantum ****, nug.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Even before Sakurai "confirmed" that Sheik was a girl (I'm not exactly sure what makes HIM an authority on it anyway) it was pretty obvious that Sheik was female. Check this logic:

Zelda = Female
Zelda = Sheik
Sheik = Female

That's some quantum ****, nug.
Well, no Smash in and of itself isn't cannon to the Zelda world. However, Miyamoto (or something like that; at any rate, the creator/director/guy in charge of OoT) was working on Smash, so we assume he would know Sheik's actual gender.

Edit: "Shigeru Miyamoto was the producer of both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Ocarina of Time, and Sheik was definitely female in SSBM."

There. I pulled that after five minutes of digging through a "Sheik's Gender" debate.

draigaran

Smash Apprentice
Sheik is my favorite character, and wasn't as broken as everyone says she was. I'm glad :) not so happy about nerfs, but eh. Expected.

Top Bottom