• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any OFFICIAL Matchmaking Rule Sets?

Err0r

Smash Rookie
NNID
GastlyIntentions
3DS FC
1349-6078-2441
Before I begin, this is my first official SB post! Been a member for about 4 years and I just know can't seem to find this information! Are there any OFFICIAL/Smash Board Sponsored threads already relating to online matchmaking? Since 1 on 1 For Glory bit the dust, what will the official Smash Board online matchmaking rule-set be? If anyone can point me to an already discussed thread I'd like to see it, please! If not, feel free to discuss with me down below! Thank you!

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Before I begin, this is my first official SB post! Been a member for about 4 years and I just know can't seem to find this information! Are there any OFFICIAL/Smash Board Sponsored threads already relating to online matchmaking? Since 1 on 1 For Glory bit the dust, what will the official Smash Board online matchmaking rule-set be? If anyone can point me to an already discussed thread I'd like to see it, please! If not, feel free to discuss with me down below! Thank you!
FFA, Timed Match, 2:30, All Stages with Hazards, and All Items On. Easy picks.

In all seriousness, I think people are going to stick to rules identical to for glory except for the fact that some people will choose Battlefield Forms.

Jampen Gage

Smash Rookie
NNID
GammageKids
Switch FC
SW-5640-9609-4988
Stage wise is a Mystery to me, but I do say I want 3 stock, and no items.

Err0r

Smash Rookie
NNID
GastlyIntentions
3DS FC
1349-6078-2441
According to the single image on the direct, the rule set choices is as follows:

Format: Smash, Team Battle, 1-on-1
Rules:Time, Stock, Stamina
Time Limit:2:00, 2:30, 3:00
Stages:All, Hazards Off, Battlefield, Omega Form

I'd suggest 1-on-1, Stock, 3:00, all Stages, and hope to goodness everyone picks legal stages.

Top Bottom