• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any of you guys play Anther's Ladder?

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
I used to play it a bit last year but I've been playing it alot recently so I just wanted to see if the other Dededes on there are from here.

Heres mine:
https://www.smashladder.com/player/15657/thecarltondance

Right now I'm the #2 Dedede on the 3DS Ladder with a 32-11 record. I know that isn't saying too much since most of the best people are on the Wii U ladder but I've definitely played some good people on the 3DS ladder so its some sort of an accomplishment.
https://www.smashladder.com/rankings/sm4sh/19/smash-3ds-summer-fall-2015/1/character/King+Dedede

I was the #2 Dedede on the Wii U ladder for a while when this current season started, but I'm in school right now and I didn't bring my Wii U with me on campus which is why I've only really been playing the 3DS version recently. I'm 12-3 on there, currently the #10 Dedede.

What about you guys?

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I just found out about Anther's ladder last week, and I love it! I'm a bit too busy to be that active on it, having only played 7 battles (4-3 record), and I'm only average on the rankings, at 13th/20 with Dedede, and 7th/14 with Charizard, but this site is really helping me improve my competitive game, and I aim to reach the top 5 Dededes with time.
Here is my profile: https://www.smashladder.com/player/73210/muskratcatcher
Also, I only own the 3DS version, so I'm restricted to that.

For anyone looking at this thread who doesn't know about Anther's ladder, I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to improve their game! The people on that site are always helpful, and genuinely want you to get better. It's such a supportive community!

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
I'm also there playing only the 3DS version so we might stumble into each other.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I play it occasionally but not too often, as I get incredibly jittery online. (Despite the fact that I go to tournaments just about at least twice a week.)

I never knew you could check your win/loss rating or your ranking with your character lol.

My username is JimmyTheCaterpillar

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
I just started playing there recently. Username Axel311. I've played around 7 matches so far, all friendlies. It's a great site, SOOOO much better than playing for glory. I have not encountered a bad player yet and I love being able to play on stages other than FD and omegas.

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I do. That site is fun. Username is still L9999. Haven't played much in ranked but I've had some good matches in friendlies.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
Yes! You are also ranked 20th out of everyone on the site (as of this writing). Way to support the King!
Haha yeah, I'm gonna try to atleast get to Platinum Rank which would have me near Top 10-15

Could someone explain how this site works?
Its basically just a matchmaking site for Wi-Fi matches. You send out a request to play and if someone wants to play the match starts, or if you see someone trying to play you can challenge them, when the match starts you trade NNID or Friend Codes, and do stage strikes after a blind character pick. After the first match is the winner's 1 ban and then winner picks their character first and then loser picks second. You can do best of 3 or best of 5, its a really well made site.

Top Bottom