• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any n00b out there wants a battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Hi, im new to Smash Boards, this is my first post!

I admit i'm a n00b! I got this game a week ago, and I am pretty good for that period of actually playing it, and even I can beat a 7 CPU, sometimes 8, depends on what character and mood im in!

That's why i'm asking someone not good to battle me? Ok, it can be experienced players as well but PLEASE be gentle to me!

Brawl FC - 1622-6102-2291

MSN - mastertoshima@hotmail.com

AIM - MasterToshimaMKW

You can contact me on a PM or in this thread, even though it would be MUCH better if you'dd just add me to MSN or AIM...or a least by mail.

I main with Mario and Luigi, didn't decide 3rd main yet.

I use Wii + Nunchuck.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
friend finder has a details box to where you can put your aim, and add anything you want. so when you go on there just put "looking for other n00bs to play with. trying to get better" or "just trying to have some fun, I really suck" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom