• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Middle Eastern/South Asian smashers?

CyrusZero

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just got Wi-Fi, and I'd like to play someone in my region, if possible. Is there anyone from the Middle East(anything southeast of Turkey), North Africa(like Egypt, Libya, Tunisia), or India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh?

kigbariom

Smash Lord
hey, i'm new here and i'm looking for people in India too... I can never brawl anyone, because there is no one with decent ping anywhere...

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
I'm a Middle Eastern Brawler. I'm from the UAE. (look up its location on a map on Wiki or something)

The competition gets boring alone, so I've been wondering if there were any good players nearby.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I'm a Middle Eastern Brawler. I'm from the UAE. (look up its location on a map on Wiki or something)

The competition gets boring alone, so I've been wondering if there were any good players nearby.
I'm ready to brawl... I'll add you.

Top Bottom