• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any miami players interested?

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
hello, um, im ging to miami in october, and i wanna play with whoever player shows, somebady told me that green_mario lives ther as XIF, and other players, i dont know if thats thruth but im going wit mi famili in october, and i wanna play smash. A friend of mine will go to atlanta to play vs Chad and GAWES, but im going to miami and i dont know who i will find so please can you play with me guys. I just wnt to play vs a higher lvl than here, and want to learn a lot of smash things. Ill play wherever u want serius.. Plz post im going in october..

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
i think ils tay in cora gables. i think its like that, or maybe kendall, no matter the palace i think ill can go just tell me where u live, im gonna stay in my aunts house or maybe in a hotel, but i can go wherever u want, or maybe u can come to where im gonna be no matter how u preffer. i just wanna play smash XD

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
mandame un pm , yo vivo en miami, cualquiera cosa nos podemos ver para jugar. Solo mandame um pm con tu informacion y donde se van a quedar. Y nos arreglamos, cualquiera cosa si tienes msn me lo das y no hablamos.

lol yo vivo por kendall y coral gables... solo mandame un pm.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
of course not man, u crazy? i men like, he talked to them already, i dont remember if he talked to chad, but he did talked with gawes, but he is going, he's nickname is Dark_Crono, i mean my friend's nickname..

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I doubt if anyone cares about proper grammer on SWF.
lol, its spelled grammar. And why would you be mad that he would want to play us, the kid is from Venezuela and we seem to be the only people that can consistently place high enough in out of state tournaments for it to matter. No offense to anyone in GA, a lot of people in GA run close games with me and that makes me really happy. But I won't be around in October as I'm moving to England next month for a while, but you'll get some good smash in GA if you want it =)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, its spelled grammar. And why would you be mad that he would want to play us, the kid is from Venezuela and we seem to be the only people that can consistently place high enough in out of state tournaments for it to matter. No offense to anyone in GA, a lot of people in GA run close games with me and that makes me really happy. But I won't be around in October as I'm moving to England next month for a while, but you'll get some good smash in GA if you want it =)
whatever. overseas school john. :chuckle:

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey when you come to Miami. Drop by FIU we'll show you some skill. Shiek Freak should remember. Alot of good players congregate there daily.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well guys i would like to go there and play XD, im i wish to go to GA too but im going with my famili and i ont think they would be able to go to GA after miami XD, ill see if i can go with my friend for a week more, but well, im going to miami and srry for now knowing what's FIU, what is it?

Top Bottom