• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Melee/Project M tourney's in the P-cola area?

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
I have been looking over the past few months for any good tournaments in the Pcola/Panama/Destin area and haven't been able to find anything, is the northwest florida smash scene dead or something?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
No its def not dead since i was just at mankosuki(Pensacola smasher) house playing Project M..Pretty sure he is gonna be having smashfest with couple players from AL coming.Prob gonna be somewhere between 5-10 people on a couple setups(running brawl+melee+pm)

We aint dead yo!we have like 15+people who play. lol im trying to be more social on the boards this year so i dont miss things like this.

Just send me a PM when your available and stuff and ill let manko know.(if he doesnt post in here)

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the info guys, am am definitely going to try and make it to your tourney -ran, tho i'm still about an hour east of pensacola. 4 hour drives aren't to bad tho, just might have to see if i can stay at someones house the night after the tournament and leave the next morning.

-Ran

Smash Master
Housing shouldn't be an issue. I'm sure the other Pcola players would come with you to offset the evil gas bill. Lol. Melee is having a big resurgence in La. Lots of older players are coming back, and many previously Power Ranked Brawl players are transitioning to Melee.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I hold bi-monthlies in Mobile,Al that should be bout 2 hours from you. Im actually holding a smashfest March the 12th. Pcola and others supposed to be coming, you should come also. And I'm off on weekends, I don't mind coming to play you from time to time.

Here's the next one bi-monthly

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770 Pcola is also coming to this one and Panama City

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys plan on doing any project m tourneys too. Well, the released cast is kind of small but was just curious.

-Ran

Smash Master
Louisiana is fairly iffy when it comes to Project M. We see that it has a lot of potential, but we're waiting it out at the moment.

Top Bottom