• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any melee players out near orlando/kissimmee area

CyberSlash

Smash Rookie
Hey guys just moved down into flordia from north carolina was wondering if there where any desent melee players close to my area to chill and practice with

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Hey guys just moved down into flordia from north carolina was wondering if there where any desent melee players close to my area to chill and practice with
If you live by UCF you have like, 10 strong players in the area. If you're more west, only plup the hermit.

We mostly communicate through the facebook group CFL Melee, see you there <3

CyberSlash

Smash Rookie
Alright thanks man i sent a request for the group hope to get with some of u guys pretty soon i thrive on getting better at melee one day but there was not many people to play In the Wilmington area really looking forward to seeing what kinda players this state has to offer

Last edited:
Top Bottom