• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Melee players in the Surrey, BC area?

Knuckles9000

Smash Rookie
Hello lovely smashers in the Canada, BC area. I am fairly new to the competitive smash scene, having started late November early December last year, and would like a training buddy.

Things to know about me first:
  • I am still in highschool, so I can only play on weekends
  • My tech skill isn't the best, so if you're interested please help me improve
  • I'm 14, so people around my age are preferred
  • I'm looking to main Falco, so if you're interested and main either character, fantastic, although I am open to people maining other characters
  • I have the 20XX hack pack, so unlocking things isn't a problem
  • I also play Project M, but since I rarely see it get played at big tournaments, I only play it with my school friends
  • I have a 20" CRT TV
If you would like to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

EDIT: I would also like to know of any tournaments that happen near me, so if anyone has any information on that, again, please do not hesitate to tell me!

Last edited:

Knuckles9000

Smash Rookie
Okay I joined, now what. Any tourneys that are going to happen near Surrey soon?

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Just post on the group what you have posted above and some one will help you out I'm sure.
That's where all the discussion happens.
I'm not from Surrey but you can take it from here bud, good luck

Knuckles9000

Smash Rookie
Just post on the group what you have posted above and some one will help you out I'm sure.
That's where all the discussion happens.
I'm not from Surrey but you can take it from here bud, good luck
Alright, but can you tell someone to accept Tyler Delaney (That's my FB name, my image is a ragecomic face)

Top Bottom