• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Melee players in Millburn, NJ?

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Well let me tell u.
U are in the middle of south nj and north nj tournaments. NJ definitely has a scene.

I would love to play with you, but I am probably younger than u. How old r u(

Frank_desu

Smash Cadet
Well let me tell u.
U are in the middle of south nj and north nj tournaments. NJ definitely has a scene.

I would love to play with you, but I am probably younger than u. How old r u(
why would it matter what the age difference between you two are? I'm 25 but have the maturity of a 14 year old so whatevz ;) Don't let silly **** persuade you from an otherwise good time and new friends.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
why would it matter what the age difference between you two are? I'm 25 but have the maturity of a 14 year old so whatevz ;) Don't let silly **** persuade you from an otherwise good time and new friends.
My parents would be kinda creeped out if a 25 year old came to my house to play Melee

Frank_desu

Smash Cadet
My parents would be kinda creeped out if a 25 year old came to my house to play Melee
As obvious sounding as you make it that's kinda depressing. Cause truthfully it would be just two dudes by virtue of having a common hobby naturally enjoying each other's company. And yet somehow that would be "weird" when really it shouldn't be. Like every Saturday I'll hang with some guys at play n trade and the ages there range from like 14 - 35 and no one really acts that much different from one another. bleh I dunno all together pretty lame. not one good thing comes from getting older that much I can tell.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
As obvious sounding as you make it that's kinda depressing. Cause truthfully it would be just two dudes by virtue of having a common hobby naturally enjoying each other's company. And yet somehow that would be "weird" when really it shouldn't be. Like every Saturday I'll hang with some guys at play n trade and the ages there range from like 14 - 35 and no one really acts that much different from one another. bleh I dunno all together pretty lame. not one good thing comes from getting older that much I can tell.
Believe me, it would be just fine for me. Just, my parents would be a bit iffy about him coming over to my place

Nexus| Taka

Fraudulent Doc Main
Lol, yea I was thinking of hosting smashfests actually but I want to get more situated in the apartment first.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Cut136

Smash Rookie
I LIVE IN SCOTCH PLAINS HAHA aib is Cut136 i play offline if anyone wants to.

Top Bottom