• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Lakeland Brawlers? Or anyone willing to drive to Lakeland?

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I'm hosting a relatively small Brawl event at my house on Saturday. The time will be in the after noon, probably 4 or 5. It's in Lakeland and I've got some friends coming, I thought I'd see if there were any Lakeland brawlers. Probably not, but oh well if you are out there let me know and I'll get you directions.

-WeeG

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm hosting a relatively small Brawl event at my house on Saturday. The time will be in the after noon, probably 4 or 5. It's in Lakeland and I've got some friends coming, I thought I'd see if there were any Lakeland brawlers. Probably not, but oh well if you are out there let me know and I'll get you directions.

-WeeG
i live in winter haven, which is about 30-40 min from lakeland. I actually work in lakeland

..unlucky for you though, im usually gone to tourneys on saturdays, so i cant join you this weekend

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Alright, cool I will. And GDX I saw you at Fast 1 man! Anyway I'll try to host another little event during the week or something. I just don't have the money to be traveling to tournaments every weekend haha.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
i live in winter haven, which is about 30-40 min from lakeland. I actually work in lakeland

..unlucky for you though, im usually gone to tourneys on saturdays, so i cant join you this weekend
Oh and GDX, where do you work at?

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
did i talk to you at all? were you the luigi player in my pool?

and i work at the publix corporate office off of george jenkins blvd
No, I don't think so. We may have played a friendly, but I'm not sure. I've seen your name around the boards and I've seen you at gigs and what not.

And wow, I've been wanting to get a job at the coporate office. You must be making good money, any chance you can hook me up? xD

Finch

Smash Lord
ur gay. Host this **** on a day that I'm not going to hbox's biweekly and I will definitely go. I know you were in my pool at FAST but I don't remember if I played you or one of the other 3 luigis that were in it.

If you want to smash anytime this week just let me know. Where in lakeland do you live? I'll PM you my number.

Top Bottom