• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any Kentucky Smashes?

MR.GAME AND WATCH GUY

Smash Cadet
NNID
HelloImAToad
3DS FC
3368-3416-0761
I looks like there's no melee smasher around if there is I need a training partner it's really hard learning melee on my own I'm 16 years old and I take pride in my almost daily training sessions. I love that game I grew up with it for the past 13 or so years. I'm still a newbie at playing it competitively I still have fun with it anyway I'm a really nice guy If your interested in meeting up PM me or reply here I'll give you Directions or I can come to where ever your at if its not to far I can't drive yet thanks to all who read this and have a good day!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Man, it sucks that no one's replied to this given that Louisville has a bustling Melee scene. Imma link this to the FB page if you don't mind so that those guys can find you (I'm a Brawl person myself).

Thexy

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm trying to find Melee players in the area, too. I found the Facebook group that you mentioned, but my request to get in it hasn't been accepted yet.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
If you live in Henderson, we play melee over in Evansville IN. Otherwise your best bet is Louisville.

Top Bottom