• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any interest in these?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Dude just cuz no one instantly scrambled to buy the wario shirt doesnt mean u need to panic looool.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Dude just cuz no one instantly scrambled to buy the wario shirt doesnt mean u need to panic looool.
lol I haven't printed Wario shirts yet. We just want to know if there is anyone interested in getting one. If there is little to no interest then I won't print Wario shirts. :)

Ace55

Smash Lord
You had a chance to make a Wario shirt and this is the best you could come up with?

I'm dissapointed.

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
yeah... id love to have a wario shirt to wear to tourneys and ****, but i dont really like that idea. it looks kinda childish, and unless someone knows you main Wario beforehand it wouldnt really be funny.

i like the Cap.Falcon one though... imma buy that one :D

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
yeah... id love to have a wario shirt to wear to tourneys and ****, but i dont really like that idea. it looks kinda childish, and unless someone knows you main Wario beforehand it wouldnt really be funny.

i like the Cap.Falcon one though... imma buy that one :D
Well the shirt is supposed to show people that you main Wario without them seeing a big Wario face. When seeing the shirt, they will guess that you main Wario. I'm sure people at tourneys will be able to guess since the image clearly warns them that they will get farted on lol.

That is what makes it funny...they will look at your shirt, see the fart warning, realize that you play Wario and laugh. I don't think it will be that hard for people to guess and I didn't want to just slap a big Wario face on a shirt and print it. But I guess that is what most people would like. Oh well. :)

Top Bottom