• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any interest in a Samus skype group?

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
Should make a discord group. I'm in both a fairly active Fox on and a really active Falco one. The layout of discord is perfect for these kinds of groups and easily accessible.

Litt

Samus
Should make a discord group. I'm in both a fairly active Fox on and a really active Falco one. The layout of discord is perfect for these kinds of groups and easily accessible.
Start it up, and make a post instructing others how to join...

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
Start it up, and make a post instructing others how to join...
I just didn't want to be the one in charge since I don't really even main Samus or anything. I will if I need to though.

Litt

Samus
I just didn't want to be the one in charge since I don't really even main Samus or anything. I will if I need to though.
looks like mervis is taking charge, thank you though. If you would like to co do it with him, im sure he wouldn't mind the help

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
I'm not on discord much so Idk if this will take off but here's the link for anyone interested. https://discord.gg/0lutkQ0uHFVssxZO

Also if someone wants to remake it and try and actively keep it running well, go for it. It takes like 2 seconds to make.

Last edited:

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
If you just make me mod (I'm Liimbo on Discord) with permission to do pretty much everything I can run it since I'm almost always on Discord, or I can make a new one. Whatever y'all want.

Top Bottom