• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any interest in a potential tournament in Erie, PA? (Smash 4)

Cranzor

Smash Rookie
Hey guys.

I live in Erie, PA and noticed that there are no upcoming tournaments for Smash 4 here even though the Wii U version comes out in a week. I thought about it and realized that my parents own a business that I could easily use as a venue if I were to host my own.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to run a tournament. Before I look into it and decide if it's something I'm actually capable of, I thought I'd get an idea of whether or not anyone was interested.

Anyone in Erie or around here that would want to come?

jtm94

Smash Lord
I know people in Erie, PA but the group is mainly PM based.
I do know a few who would be interested in Smash 4 though.

Cranzor

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I haven't checked back in a bit. I think if I hold a tournament, I'll just declare it and hope people show interest and attend. Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.

jtm94

Smash Lord
A lot more people in Erie have gotten interested in Smash 4. My buddies attend the Behrend Penn State campus. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up with any of them, they're trying to get more into it.

Top Bottom