• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any interest in a betting site?

Gulogomi

Smash Rookie
Greetings everyone!

I have been wondering if the smash community is interested in a betting site only related to the smash games? I have been thinking about creating such a site where x% of the profit goes to the tournament, and I do have most of the resources needed to create such a site.

What is your guys' opinion?

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
i dont think it would be a bad idea. i personally only really like bettin in something i can somewhat control like a game of skill/wit over luck. so i dont think it would be a bad idea, but also have to think of how many people would use it. i probably would occasionally since i dont have a card so id have to go buy one or a couple for it but seems like it would be a good idea

Gulogomi

Smash Rookie
idont think it would be a bad idea. i personally only really like bettin in something i can somewhat control like a game of skill/wit over luck. so idont think it would be a bad idea, but also have to think of how many people would use it. i probably would occasionally since idont have a card so id have to go buy one or a couple for it but seems like it would be a good idea
Thanks for your reply Mizzy Moe. I do agree that it is periodically how much people will use it, but I have done some research and there is often a monthly tournament (Local home tournaments are not counted)

Last edited:
Top Bottom