• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Hawaii smashers out there?

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
So, given that this is the general discussion forum and has the most activity (i think), I decided to ask my question here. I am moving out to Hawaii (specifically Oahu) somewhere during March of this year. I've been looking around for any other super smash players on the island and have only found a few (and no longer seemed active..?) groups.

I was just wondering, anybody here either A) Play smash and live on the islands, or B) know of an active smash group/tourney scene on the islands?

forgetful_user

Smash Rookie
Hey, kinda late, but did you have any luck? I'm new to competitive smash and just moved out here last November, looking to find some people to play with or any tournaments on the island

Top Bottom