• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Guam players out there still?

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah! We should challenge more! We only played like 1 match! lol
Your Marth is beast! I also had a chance to play with the player who got 2nd place in the melee tourney( Falco and his stunning lazers!!!:mad:) the tourney was cool too.
we should try online again, hopefully theres no connection problems this time.
Thanks man! Yeah, JJ's falco is pretty good. I'm not used to high level Falco matchups so I wouldn't know what works. Also, trying to counter shines are difficult as well.
I'll let you know when I'm free. Hopefully soon though lol.

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
Tonight is the final 4 tournament! If you got some time, come on down. 2 bucks for spectating fee though but it'll be crazy high level play for sure! Not sure if we can have a station for PM again though.

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
IS THIS THREAD STILL ACTIVE?? YOU GUYS THERE???
This thread has been inactive for months. I apologize to mods if this is against the rules of posting; however I feel inclined to respond.

In response to your post, if you go onto facebook and join the GU FGC group, you can communicate with us there. There are a bunch of smashers on the page.

aijaya

Smash Rookie
This thread has been inactive for months. I apologize to mods if this is against the rules of posting; however I feel inclined to respond.

In response to your post, if you go onto facebook and join the GU FGC group, you can communicate with us there. There are a bunch of smashers on the page.
ive posted on the page multiple times but only one person has gotten back to me. i really want to enlarge the smash community on guam man..

-JerAd-

Smash Cadet
NNID
3ts.server
3DS FC
0344-9992-3060
cool a project m tournament. im not going to make it for the tourney though.

Kreshull

Smash Rookie
Just found this thread, because I've been interesting in finding out how much smash players there are on Guam. My friend and I have been planning to start a tournament here. We hope to make it a weekly tournament. We were just wondering how much people would be interested in it. Thanks and I'll work on setting up my online play.

aijaya

Smash Rookie
awesome! if you have facebook, look up GU FGC
many smashers can be found there, including me and id love you forever if you had weekly tournaments

Top Bottom