• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good sm4shers/amiibo collectors in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor MI area? Saturday smash/trade night?

Genose

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!

I was wondering if there were any good smashers/amiibo collectors in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area that would be interested in a nice weekly event. My brother, friends, and I want to put together a weekly event to get more competition. We'll have at least 2 setups going (as it is in his house, in the basement) and preferably 1vs1 tournament rules. Along with that, you can bring your extra amiibos for trade too! Reply to this thread if you may be interested.

Thanks!

Ge0123

Smash Rookie
Hey
Hey guys!

I was wondering if there were any good smashers/amiibo collectors in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area that would be interested in a nice weekly event. My brother, friends, and I want to put together a weekly event to get more competition. We'll have at least 2 setups going (as it is in his house, in the basement) and preferably 1vs1 tournament rules. Along with that, you can bring your extra amiibos for trade too! Reply to this thread if you may be interested.

Thanks!
Hey Genose, I play sm4sh decently well I think. I'm a student at UM. I'd love to meet up and sm4sh.

Top Bottom