• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Fellow Villagers want to team up with codes to to get Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I have an unregistered SSB Wii u code and I don't care about the coins. I was just hoping to team up with someone who has the 3ds only and wants to get mewtwo for free. Also hoping you have posted anywhere on smashboards to get a few messages under your belt, because that means that you play smash enough that I could get Mewtwo the same day he is released and you get the codes sent to your email. Because I reeeeeealy want to get him the same day he comes out. just PM me if your interested. thanks :)

Edit 1: It's a North American version btw
Edit 2: Anthonykun IS AWESOME!!!!

Should we keep this thread? For any other villagers that only have one system, and then they can team up with someone else?

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Is it really neccesary to post this on the Villager board? There is an entire board deticated to MewTwo. Post there next time.

Edit: Just because you compliment Antonykun doesn't mean he will give you his code....

Last edited:
This doesn't need to be its own thread. Post about it in the social if you havent already. Alternatively, if you don't really care what character mains help you out, I would recommend posting the 3DS general board's social.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom