• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Endless Ocean Love on this Board? Character Ideas?

TheTrueCorrectGuy

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here love the Endless Ocean series as I do? It'd be great to see some representation in Smash Bros. If Villager and Duck Hunt can get in, why can't a diver?

His/her moveset could be kinda like PAC-MAN's. Perhaps he could thrown urchins and starfish. Maybe he can shoot with his sonar gun. Maybe his trusty dolphin companion could help him attack? I think it'd be pretty cool if his final Smash had him summon the giant white whale, known as the ancient mother, and have it just swim across the screen, wiping out everyone.

It seems fairly unlikely, and I'm probably alone on this, but I was just wondering if anyone else shared my sentiments. Thanks.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't want a character from this series, but I've often thought a stage based on this series would be pretty sweet

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Tower of Smash joke goes here
Joke if you want, but once I heard that rumor in the first place, I loved the thought of a stage like that. It would be fun - Imagine if it was on the size order of Temple, and was basically an underground ruin with fish around. And serene music.

Knowing their love of gimmicks, it's probably have negligible gravity (like the wind variation of the Pokemon Stadium stage). Can't keep thinking of cool ideas... it's just like before release, and all that will happen is I'll get let down:c

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I really wish we got a stage from endless ocean at the very least.

TheTrueCorrectGuy

Smash Apprentice
I stage would probably be even cooler. It'd be great if you maybe rode on the backs of whales, and the stage could tilt as it swims up or down, since it technically is the stage. Like Pilotwings where you swap between planes, you'd swap between whales. I don't know, it just seems like a neat idea.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
That was one of my favourite aspects of the "Tower of Smash" leak. I love the soothing, harmonic stages like Distant Planet and Electroplank, an Endless Ocean stage would be hype~

Top Bottom