• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any easier way to do the Monkey Flip Kick Cancel?

Revven

FrankerZ
I've been practicing some of it today in Training (mostly in 1/4, 1/2, and 2/3) and I seem to have it down in all those speeds but, when it comes to the normal (and I get when I have to do the kick, it's as soon as you even press Forward B) I just can't seem to get the timing right like I did in the other speeds. I must have tried for like, 30 minutes, is it really that tight of a timing window? Or is there some trick to it that I'm not getting?

I don't have trouble canceling it, it's the part where you have to even start the flip kick so you can even cancel it in the first place.

I'll keep practicing it otherwise though.

ADHD

Smash Hero
pointless i dont ever use it, just smash your side b's, no one ever cancels their flip kicks for the reason that its even more vunerable and your opponent sees it coming faster

Revven

FrankerZ
pointless i dont ever use it, just smash your side b's, no one ever cancels their flip kicks for the reason that its even more vunerable and your opponent sees it coming faster
Ah.. alright then, I won't waste my time with it then. Thanks for the quick response. :)

Top Bottom