• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Donkey Kong players going to Pound 3?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I mean, Donkey Kong is the least popular Smashbros character, believe it or not. At least in the competitive scene, but I wouldn't be surpised if he simply was in general.

That being said, I'm curious to see if any DK players will be there to help rep the Kong strong with a handful of ape ****.

SmashKong

Smash Rookie
I'm a DK player! but I've never been to any of these tourneys. I don't play with these so called made up advance techniques by the players. if these are real then how come there not in the game Manuel or the official guide book? there made up by the players not the developers. its amazing how people can come up with new ways to play the game with out hacking in the game, with these glitches! by using different buttons that do the same things as similar to other buttons, like there are two ways to jump, push up on the joystick or push the x or y button.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
I'm a DK player! but I've never been to any of these tourneys. I don't play with these so called made up advance techniques by the players. if these are real then how come there not in the game Manuel or the official guide book? there made up by the players not the developers. its amazing how people can come up with new ways to play the game with out hacking in the game, with these glitches! by using different buttons that do the same things as similar to other buttons, like there are two ways to jump, push up on the joystick or push the x or y button.
just ignore him, don't even mention him once

Does this mean that you're going NJ'z Finest?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm planning on going.

I can't give it a 100% yes because I don't know how my semester next year will go and I still need to figure some things with the MW smashers, but it's a good possiblity I'll be there repping the Kong strong.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea a dk player will b goin. wit his ny friends. it should b fun

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
<3 Bum

I need to play you again. I know you don't know who I am, but I played you back at Smashtality and you got me into DK.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no prob. u sent me a private message n didn't respond. i don't be on smashboards much so, message me on aim. oni163. mexican i heard good things about u. if ur mexican 209 i try 2 tell u sorry cuz we had our arguements n i came off wrong.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
no prob. u sent me a private message n didn't respond. i don't be on smashboards much so, message me on aim. oni163. mexican i heard good things about u. if ur mexican 209 i try 2 tell u sorry cuz we had our arguements n i came off wrong.
Its all good. lol, i can kinda see where you were coming from anyways.

BUM163

Smash Lord
keep it up though. i got at u cuz u said sumthin n it came off wrong n i can b a hot head at times. keep the dk skills up. people don't like him n already tryin 2 put diddy first. we will show them whose the robin to the batman lol

Fuzzy Guts

Smash Cadet
For the 6 or so people in this thread, I have a proposition for all of you. Aside from the normal DK dittos, let's have a different one. Within this ditto, the only offensive moves you can do are B-air, Up-b, and Neut. B. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it gets extremely intense. Anyways, if anyone's interested I'm up for MMing them for a not insane amount of money...

Top Bottom