• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any diddy's want to go against my sheik/zelda?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I find this matchup the most annoying but funny, if anyone replies I'll post my FC

ADHD

Smash Hero
I added you both, please respond when you add me :) --E-- where do you live? (for lag purposes)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Alright I added you already. --E-- we can try but the lag might suck.... badly. I added you too though.

ADHD

Smash Hero
NO THANKS.

I hate fighting Zelda with Diddy lol. She's one of the few characters that really gives me a lot of trouble. If I'm going up against Zelda I will be Pikachu. ;)
Well I main sheik, I just use zelda to KO sometimes

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Oh, ok. Thats different. :laugh:

I have a friend that just plays Zelda. Freaking annoying little *****. :rolleyes:

My lag is way to bad to play online anyway though... so all well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i was gonna say how much of an advocate i am against brawl online play...but then i saw that you live in tampa, FL, which is only 45 min drive west of where i live, so we cant POSSIBLY lag that badly, if at all. You can add me, and ill AIM you when i want a game

btw, you go to any tourneys? I may be able to just play you in a live game if you do

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i was gonna say how much of an advocate i am against brawl online play...but then i saw that you live in tampa, FL, which is only 45 min drive west of where i live, so we cant POSSIBLY lag that badly, if at all. You can add me, and ill AIM you when i want a game

btw, you go to any tourneys? I may be able to just play you in a live game if you do
My friend lives a mile away and we lag something terrible.

I'd play you, but with lag at a mile, I tend to DC at anything outside of my town.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i find it easy to verse zelda's with diddy. Diddy's side b has greater priority than zelda's. Also i usually use mindgames and grab a banana and spam some side b a little while they use neutral b.

BTW chrome i think i versed you on the SWF FF. Because i remember versing some guy named chrome who used a sheik. If it was you GG

ADHD

Smash Hero
i find it easy to verse zelda's with diddy. Diddy's side b has greater priority than zelda's. Also i usually use mindgames and grab a banana and spam some side b a little while they use neutral b.

BTW chrome i think i versed you on the SWF FF. Because i remember versing some guy named chrome who used a sheik. If it was you GG
Lol I don't even remember, If it was on a good day, then I'll say good game. But sometimes I really suck and later I just pwn. I think it was you, who did you use again?

Btw: Has anyone added me yet? I still want to vs ppl!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm uber, but i don't get why i'd be popular...?
You're always vsing someone, anyway I just pwned a lucario with a Usmash slide lol right in the face -off topic- tomorrow is mothers day, might you be on?

Top Bottom