• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any chance of there being an online Ladder?

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
AllisBrawl hasn't made one, and I have no clue if they plan on making one (though I wonder why they wouldn't). In the off chance AllisBrawl doesn't create an online ladder for players to compete in, would anyone here be interested in creating a ladder of sorts? How would one go about creating such a thing, I'd be willing to help in any way possible. I think it would be incredibly healthy for the community, especially since 3DS has fairly good netcode (still bad but not Brawl bad). Same could be done for the WiiU version once it launches

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm completely in favor of All is Brawl making a complete comeback for Smash 4. That place used to hoist and generate some of the best players.

Started from Wi-Fi and ended up in the scene.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Gamebattles.com used to do a good brawl ladder as well.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm also eagerly waiting for AiB to make a come back

Just a heads up though I don't think talking about other sites is allowed on smashboards so let's not refer to it by name.

Last edited:
Top Bottom