• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Luigi?

Apples001

Smash Rookie
My friend gets his *** kicked by me everytime we play except when he plays luigi...
is there a good counter luigi cuz im sick of him winning (luigi pwnz i hate to play mirror though)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Use Marth. F-Smash every time he jumps at you. D-tilt to edgeguard.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If he jumps alot, I'd use Ganon and Uair the hell out of him. If he WDs alot, then I'd use Falco to laser spam til he gets pissed off and picks another character. Marth would work against either one of these two Luigi strategies, but I refrain to use Marth, because if he spotdodges alot (or wavedodges) then it could be hell for you, just like I'm hell on my friend.

nublet06

Smash Lord
im not sure on your guys skill levels but doc usually works well at lower levels of play. Cape is annoying on his recovry, and you can shield grab him and do back throws off the level to set up for the caping, or back airs.

plus doc isnt all that hard to play, and pill spamming would be annoying for a luigi that had no idea how to get around it.

Top Bottom