• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anther is the best Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Oh my god he is amazing, he hit me with every move that Pika has twice each and I could do nothing.
Press22 is not the best Pikachu

One time they tried to evolve a Raichu with science and got an Anther, but it didn't have mindgames like the real deal so they threw it out. I've never seen such sick stuff in my life. He's got more combos than EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN BRAWL COMBINED. It was like fighting 3 pikachus at once, or like trying to punch out an Apache helicopter, take your pick. Sparks were flying but love was not in the air, only pain and death.

Lets break it down. Anther is amazing because:
1) He can sweetspot the edge from anywhere including on game and watch stage and the moon.
2) He can hit you with skull bash any time he wants to.
3) He jumps around like a crazy wombat.
4) He can glide toss a jolt
5) Man, did your Lucas just try to absorb another D-air?
6) F-air to dsmash is ridiculous

Any questions?

lain

Smash Master
anther sucks. i almost three stocked him with gameandwatch like 12 minutes ago LOL.

NNOOOO joOOOHHNNZZZ anther.

Spyckie

Smash Apprentice
LOL -> 5) Man, did your Lucas just try to absorb another D-air?

I must agree that Anther owns as pikachu. Got any more vids of him?

Levitas

the moon
Lol, I recall aborbing a lot of usmash -> thunders the last time we played. (he still wrecked me, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom