• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Answering 3DS Questions. Post Here.

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Remember in Brawl how when you go to the trophy hoard, you can do this diorama thing by placing up to 4 trophies around and taking snapshots?

Is that present in this game? If so, does it suck less?

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Remember in Brawl how when you go to the trophy hoard, you can do this diorama thing by placing up to 4 trophies around and taking snapshots?

Is that present in this game? If so, does it suck less?
I had no clue that was in Brawl. I'm not sure if you can do it. I don't see anything possible to press while in the hoard.

Can you post a picture of the very first challenge on the very first challenge page? i think thats along with unlocking game watch unlocks Flat Zone 2
I think there is only one challenge page. The top left (the one I think you are talking about) is about unlocking a Toad trophy.

Electric Lady

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnQuixote
3DS FC
0662-4546-8146
Is there still an option to turn off up-tap jumping? I like being able to do u-tilts. Thanks in advance :4pacman:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
So do you have that and Mr Game and Watch unlocked? if so you should have flat zone 2 now, unless im missing something else
I do have all characters unlocked, but I still am missing FZ2. At least I'm pretty sure I am. I turned of my 3DS so I'll check later.

I'm done for tonight guys. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Top Bottom