• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Answer my survey and possibly WIN a free flight TO and FROM EVO this year! UPDATED 12/3!

DEEK4Y

Smash Apprentice
Had a vaguely similar methodology for my undergrad honors thesis. I'll pay it forward tonight and complete the measures when I get home from work.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Hello peeps! Just a quick update. First of all sorry for the late update. Here is just some quick notes on what is going on and what is going to happen.

I am super busy with the data analayses and writing. It's literally making me go insane :(
Anywyas, I will come back and announce the time and date for the announcement of the rewards, but this will take place and happen AFTER the 20th april, most likely in the period of May. And the specific distribution of rewards is likely to take place in June, after I finished my current semester.

Reason for this is simply because I will be to tired after my hand in of the thesis and I still got several exams / presentations in May and final defense of thesis in June.

Btw, the survey is closed, it was closed after the 20 march (the deadline is explained in the opening post)... So people who completed it recently, I am sorry but I did not include your data into the analyses and therefore you are also not qualified to win any prizes :(

(Unless the other people are fine with it).

See/Talk to you guys in May!

Last edited:
Top Bottom