• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anoyone else notice

asob4

Smash Champion
a lot of old ganon mains in melee went to olimar in brawl????
cause i used to main ganon and now olimar, i wonder why that is

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
I never played Ganon, but it makes sense. He packs the punch of a heavyweight but is more maneuverable and agile, which would be a dream come true for any Ganon player. I personally can't stand characters that have to get by with little jabs for 6-9%. Feels like I'm not doing anything.

Zori

Smash Champion
Ohhhhh i did all of that but forgot to click 'show my sig' lololololololololol nubsause PLAN 9 SIGS ARE TOO GOOD

asob4

Smash Champion
hahahah the site pwned you
i gets me all the time =/
even when i do "go advanced" i get owned
AiB ftw
plan 9 is so funny haha was at a tourney with him just this saturday

anywaaaaay on topic
he is like a small fast ganon
up airs are beastly and fair is amazing
only thing i had to switch was using sh dairs a lot less
i miss l cancelling =(

asob4

Smash Champion
anyone else use dair a lot????
even though i try to drop the habit, it has a long lasting hit box and is good for hitting spot dodgers/rollers, especially with falcon pikmin and pika pikmin (in honor of zori ahaha that avatar is too good)

asob4

Smash Champion
i also played doc but ended up switching to mario towards the end of melee's run

you know it's for the fair and the uair

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf was one of my secondaries...
I picked up Olimar because I really enjoy fighting with him. I dont know why, I just have more fun when I'm fighting with Olimar.
I'm better with ROB
but I'm funner with Olimar.
Wierd, no?

Excellence

Smash Champion
I mained Ganondorf in Melee and now I too main Olimar. What odd about it is, I picked Olimar thinking he'd be the worst character in the game. I was obviously wrong and now I love playing him. >:0

Puddin

Smash Lord
I mained Ganondorf in Melee and now I too main Olimar. What odd about it is, I picked Olimar thinking he'd be the worst character in the game. I was obviously wrong and now I love playing him. >:0
You mean knowing Ike was in Brawl you thought Olimar was the worse?

Top Bottom