• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another ZSS kill move.

Aiko

Smash Champion
So i was playing a match against my friends falco and I used her down B, but pressed B again in mid-air which brings out ZSS kick in the jump. I hit falco with it at the very end of it and it killed at below 100%. I believe this is like docs nair in melee, where the longer it is out, the stronger it gets.

Is this old? If not, then ppl have another method (although not reliable) of killing.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
ZSS's down-B is a spike, so you might have just been witnessing the after-effects of it. However, if it truly does get more powerful, good find.

Deception

Smash Ace
This is old actually. Brawl Central posted a Famitsu Stats Guide with character stats. Here's ZSS's stats.

Zero Suit Samus

Number of jumps: 2
Wall Hop: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Gliding: No
Crawling: Yes
Weight: Light
Speed: Fast

Best 3 Killing Moves
Side B: 111%
Down B: 112%
Aerial Back A: 115%

Megachuk

Smash Ace
I kill alot with down throw, up air. Of course this was just my first time playing... but it seemed to work an awful lot.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah I've been playing alot more ZSS this weekend, I'll try and record some vids later. Up air works wonders as well as the other 3 mentioned.

Top Bottom