• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another vid of my falcon

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
After a D-throw i wouldnt do a nair.
You can spam some Uairs instead.
If youre lucky youn can do up to 3 to uairs ^,^

But very nice falcon, and nice usage of nairs ^,^

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
lol i liked the phantom hit kneee but really good falcon man dont see anything you need to work on right now.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Yo ocupo tambien al capitan, para mi que es uno de los mejores.
Lastima que nosotros los centroamericanos no podemos ir a la USA para jugar contra los gringos estos. Porque de seguro no debe ser mucha la diferencia de habilidad.
Especialmente Isai, acaso no te gustaria jugar contra el, que supuestamente es el mejor c. falcon?

full_95

Smash Journeyman
I bet half of you don't know where Nicaragua is located.
central america, below mexico and above south america. there, now everyone knows.

oh, and nice falcon dude. but i think you should definitely work on the ground game (ive really been focusing on it lately), just so you can always fall back on it.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to main c. falcon nowadays, cause he's one of the most flashy characters, with all those aerial combos and whatnot.
I think your falco vid is pretty good, keep up the good work

Top Bottom