• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(ANOTHER) VERY SERIOUS SMASH 4 MONTAGE

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
My reaction:
:secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Seriosuly, this is amazing

Also, Little Mac's KO punch on hydrant...

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Please keep making videos, they're hilarious to watch.

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
These videos were frigging hilarious. your editing just made them better.
10/10 would subscribe again

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
amazing and funny videos, this is the kind of editting i should do to mine D: they make them much more interesting since each of mine get like 30 views :`)

but seriously amazing work i will watch all the ones you have and leave a like, im glad i clicked on this thread

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
My next episode is going to be addressing the funny bugs/glitches that are (or were) in the game, but after that I'll try to use your clips

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
My next episode is going to be mostly bugs/glitches that are (or were) in the game, but after that I'll try to use your clips
Can't wait for the next episode, and the ones that come after it as well! Your videos are really funny to watch xD!

Top Bottom